About Me

My photo
Welcome to the creative minds of Ryan & Cindel! We are two artists of sorts, and just love trying new things. We both tend to see everything in this beautiful world as an art! Ryan dabbled in photography for a few years, and I have been in art courses my whole life. Put the two together and you have Huston Images! We absolutely love our new hobby, and hope you can appreciate the art we create.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Introducing...The Ciesla Family!

The gorgeous Ciesla family was such a blast to shoot! It was perfect Ocean weather and these kids had so much personality! Heather (Mom) and her sister were good friends of Ryan's family growing up, and were on vacation here in Long Beach so they hit us up for some family shots! Come back soon here to see another great family session...


Photobucket
I love that Mom and Dad are both kissing their the little one's in this shot...
Photobucket
I love this one of Drake and his Daddy, it's adorable!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather June 23, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Very nice, I am excited to see the rest too! It's so nice to finally have some pics of my family. Thanks!

Amy Girl June 23, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Sooo cute! I love, love, love the picture of Maddie!