About Me

My photo
Welcome to the creative minds of Ryan & Cindel! We are two artists of sorts, and just love trying new things. We both tend to see everything in this beautiful world as an art! Ryan dabbled in photography for a few years, and I have been in art courses my whole life. Put the two together and you have Huston Images! We absolutely love our new hobby, and hope you can appreciate the art we create.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ezekiel George Saunders

We recently did pictures of Spencer and Skylar Saunders while Sky was 9 months pregnant. She has now given birth to their first baby boy, Ezekiel! He is the most gorgeous 5 week old boy... i love this baby! Ryan and I truely cherish this couple as our dear friends, we love spending time with them and their new little joy! I hope you enjoy the shots we took here of this teeny tiny little body... seriously, he's teeny!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

This next one is my absolute favorite!! Zeke is such a gorgeous baby!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

...another favorite!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rog May 28, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Cute little monster! I love the newspaper shot. That background is so raw. Unless you're just trying to pody train him, then you were just in the right place at the right time. haha. good job and C-YA!

Karina May 28, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Oh I love these Cindel...soo cute! What a good looking little boy!