About Me

My photo
Welcome to the creative minds of Ryan & Cindel! We are two artists of sorts, and just love trying new things. We both tend to see everything in this beautiful world as an art! Ryan dabbled in photography for a few years, and I have been in art courses my whole life. Put the two together and you have Huston Images! We absolutely love our new hobby, and hope you can appreciate the art we create.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Downtown with Jenn and Danielle

My friend Jenn, myself, and new pal Danielle, took our beach bikes downtown to catch the after-math of the LB Grand Prix. It was pretty much a big junk yard at this point, so fun! We all three took our cameras, and had lunch at the Shoreline Village! It was a beautiful day, we plan to have these outtings every few weeks at new locations... i look forward to this tradition! Let us know if you want to join us on our little adventures...anyone is welcome :)

Check out Jenn King Photography & Danielle's blog for their shots as well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

these next two are my favorites!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

jenn (+ will) April 27, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

amazing!!!! and so much fun!!!!!!

Rog April 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Don't mind me on this comment, cause I'm pretty lame, but... the third one down with Jenn is miles better to me than the rest. Foreground (spool), mid focus (being Jenn) and background (sweet building) makes this my pick for best pic. Perdy sound image I'd say. Nice shots. ryan...i want you to want me.

Presley family May 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Ok, I need to get you to take our fam pics before you get so famous you cost way too much for my budget!!! wink!!! Let me know when and where.... You are awesome!!!
BIG HUGS!!!!!

Karina May 1, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Love love...you got talent girlfriend! Miss you!!

Desere Photography May 8, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

You are getting so god. I really dig these images!!!