About Me

My photo
Welcome to the creative minds of Ryan & Cindel! We are two artists of sorts, and just love trying new things. We both tend to see everything in this beautiful world as an art! Ryan dabbled in photography for a few years, and I have been in art courses my whole life. Put the two together and you have Huston Images! We absolutely love our new hobby, and hope you can appreciate the art we create.

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Beautiful Kreitlein Family

Ryan and I took the Kreitlein's just outside their gorgeous beach home here in Long Beach! The Kreitlein's, along with the Ciesla family (below) were vacationing at a gorgeous home along the Ocean! This family of 7 was so much fun! What a beautiful family they are!!


Enjoy...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was my favorite shot of the day, little Ella was a doll!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Girl June 23, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

I have to admit that I was nervous about these pictures considering the wind, but they turned out really nice. You both did a great job. I am excited to see them all.

jenn (+ will) June 23, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

cindel you're awesome!!!!