About Me

My photo
Welcome to the creative minds of Ryan & Cindel! We are two artists of sorts, and just love trying new things. We both tend to see everything in this beautiful world as an art! Ryan dabbled in photography for a few years, and I have been in art courses my whole life. Put the two together and you have Huston Images! We absolutely love our new hobby, and hope you can appreciate the art we create.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spencer, Skylar and Ezekiel!

Spenc and Sky are expecting their first little boy (Ezekiel, 'Zeke')! Skylar is due ANY minute now, and she looks as gorgeous as ever! These two are great friend's of ours, and I had such a blast with them! I'm so sad Ryan had to miss out on this beautiful day. :(

Enjoy!


Photobucket


This next one is one of my ultimate favorites! The colors, oh my!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's something so sweet and tender about this one that i just love!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These next 3 are my absolute favorites of the whole day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this last one is just for fun! They are so cute, i love it!
Photobucket


I was told there was an issue with commenting on our site, so i fixed the settings... knock yourself out!

6 comments:

Karina April 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

These look really good Cindel! What a cute couple:)

Rojelio April 9, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

goo yob, goo yob. Ju know, I comes her to dis blog e day afta dae and still i like to comes her day afta dae. Ju i like.

Emily April 10, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

ok, I really like the one where they are laying down and you see just the top of their heads... radical! And yes, they are a very adorable couple.

Skylar April 10, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

thank you again sooooo much! u are amazing and so is the photography! thanks for making me feel like the model ive always secretly wanted to be. faab-u-lusss!

Devin and Kelly April 10, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

oh my goodness these are so amazing!
gosh im totally jealous taht her husband went with her... stupid devin! lol you did awesome!

MOM April 11, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Thanks for taking and posting these wonderful pictures! It's great to see pictures of baby zeke in progress..