About Me

My photo
Welcome to the creative minds of Ryan & Cindel! We are two artists of sorts, and just love trying new things. We both tend to see everything in this beautiful world as an art! Ryan dabbled in photography for a few years, and I have been in art courses my whole life. Put the two together and you have Huston Images! We absolutely love our new hobby, and hope you can appreciate the art we create.

Friday, April 10, 2009

The most beautiful belly a woman will ever have!

I was tearing up while editing these photos, if you know me you can easily understand why! There is something about a pregnant woman that is so stunning and magical. Skylar makes for a beautiful soon-to-be mommy, i love these shots! I feel like i need some background music to go along with them, they're just to peaceful and sweet :)


This first one is my favorite, reminds me of AA Clothing ads
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Devin and Kelly April 10, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

ahhhhhh i love them!!! she has a really pretty pregnant stomach.

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) April 10, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

LOVE these Shots! AMAZING!

Kenny April 17, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

These are my favorites. Her belly looks beautiful and her body looks AMAZING!

--Kendall

Jason Roger April 22, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Emily and I were admiring these rad belly shots. We love the romantic feel of these photos. And hands up for the belly and the Bow shot, our Fav!!!!.