About Me

My photo
Welcome to the creative minds of Ryan & Cindel! We are two artists of sorts, and just love trying new things. We both tend to see everything in this beautiful world as an art! Ryan dabbled in photography for a few years, and I have been in art courses my whole life. Put the two together and you have Huston Images! We absolutely love our new hobby, and hope you can appreciate the art we create.

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Sister Karina...

Over the weekend Ryan, my sister Karina & I went out to a cozy little pocket of green for a fun shoot! I absolutely love the times i get to spend with Karina, she keeps me laughing! I just love her!

[[Keep coming back, i'm shooting maternities for my buddy Skylar this week, it should be fabulous!]]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I look disgusting in this next one, but i'll be a sport for Ryan.. it's a good shot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here is my handsome Husband!!!!!!!!! Great Shoot Baby, i love you!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda April 6, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Oh I love them!! Great job Ryan!!

Karina April 6, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Love them CC!!! So cute! They turned out beautiful!

Emily April 9, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

you and your sissy are so cute! I really like the silhouette shot of her- the sun looks awesome!