About Me

My photo
Welcome to the creative minds of Ryan & Cindel! We are two artists of sorts, and just love trying new things. We both tend to see everything in this beautiful world as an art! Ryan dabbled in photography for a few years, and I have been in art courses my whole life. Put the two together and you have Huston Images! We absolutely love our new hobby, and hope you can appreciate the art we create.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Ryan's mini shoot day!

I have recently started work for my great friend NicoleDeanne and her growing company! So my Saturday mornings are full of weddings from here on out...thus leaving Ryan with some alone time. Sad, but great because he gets to get out and take some beautiful shots! This past weekend he was out in Orange, and got some fun shots of the city's great architecture! GO BABY GO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

hahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

I LOVE THE BUTT CRACK HAND AND THE MALIBU. I LOVE MY BUTT CRACK HAND.