About Me

My photo
Welcome to the creative minds of Ryan & Cindel! We are two artists of sorts, and just love trying new things. We both tend to see everything in this beautiful world as an art! Ryan dabbled in photography for a few years, and I have been in art courses my whole life. Put the two together and you have Huston Images! We absolutely love our new hobby, and hope you can appreciate the art we create.

Friday, March 20, 2009

My Utah Pals turned Models

I spent last weekend in Utah with my cousin and best friend, Megan! We had an absolute blast driving north to Provo and visiting my life long friend Luke. He and his friend Trent were kind enough to let me dress them up and go out for this amazing photoshoot! I was going nuts at this location we found, hope you enjoy :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this next one is one of my favorites! i love everything about it!
Photobucket

These next few blow my mind! We found this tree with plastic bags tied to it, we just had to stop!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Callie. March 20, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Cindel, these are amazing! I love them! What an awesome field that you found. Love it all. And I must say, Megan looks SO much like a Maxwell in these pictures! You can tell we are all related, wow. Great work, you are a talented lady!!

The Special Reds March 20, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

I like the railroad tracks pics the best. And I was noticing the same thing as Callie--Megan does look like a Maxwell! You guys should all be REAL models. You dress like them.

Jordan & Rhonda March 21, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

Those are some amazing pictures! You have such a talent I'm pretty sure you and Ryan are good at anything you do.

Mendy March 22, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

Wow, great job Cindel! You have a bright future in store with your photography talents. I love you lots my "Little Lou"!

Mom